xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbond09

Banned
did they fix all of the problems with the xbox 360's yet or not?

Does anybody know where I can answer a few questions on the internet to win a free xbox 360?

www.Google.com for the problems (only 3% were having problems, so I wouldn't be too worried). You only hear about the problems because thats all people have to report. Someone isn't exactly going to come on and say, "Hey! No problems with Xbox 360 here! Bye!"

Im not impressed w/ the 360 myself. I think im gonna get a PS3 cause it will have games on it i really wanna play. If they actualy do come out w/ a Halo3 (like some ppl wher saying) then i will just play my friends 360.

I was debating about picking up a XB360 next month. However AU$500 is also my deposit that I need to pay for Australian Scout Jamboree next month too.

With Jamboree, Me moving out again and getting a car this year, I think the X-Box 360 is going to be some thing i am picking up next year.

I am very likely to wait the extra 12 months with the PS3 when it comes out too.

xbox 360 at kmart is $300.00 and at walmart its $600.00 and y you might ask thats what I'd like to know!!!

I live in CA :(

They're most likely bundles with other things. No one in their right mind would sell a a $300 console for $600.

I've been going back and forth about picking one up. There are a few questions out there that still haven't been answered:

Are they going to offer a version with HD-DVD? MS has talked about an external HD drive, but will they end up offering an internal as well? Will it support games, or movies only?

Are they going give it full keyboard/mouse support? For all games?

Are they going to offer some sort of DVI option? Converter?

These are all the things that are bugging me with it right now. Unless I get a hair, I am going to wait and see what the PS3 ends up looking like before I make a decision. But PS3 would HAVE to offer a good online play solution and some good multimedia options for me to consider it. Those aspects of the xbox 360 is what has had it in the lead for me.

I've given up on consoles, too many choses, and the fear of buyers remorse. I'll stick with my 8 & 16 bit consoles :p
-----------------------
i think a guy is sueing microsoft for selling defective products a.k.a. the 360

Only a few where defective... And there is a disclaimer on them that basically protects microsoft, and as long as microsoft recalled the defective Xboxs then they won't be sued, just like with the older xboxs like mine that has the 1.0 motherboard in it, they started to sell that little PSU cable that had the breaker in it incase it overheated... I hate them things but they do work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom