Xbox 360!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do u guyz think this gonna be good?
cause i think it will be great and kill ps3 if it comes out befor

I wonder how good it is really going to be. The graphics are amazing and all, online marketplace? Common. It looks sleek, seems like they stole the "modern" look from apple almost though if you ask me. Also the compatibility issues, is it going to be compatible?

Online play, if it is compatible, will you be able to play old games online as well as new ones? It seems like its all going to be divided, either you have Xbox or Xbox 360. Big issue in my head. The styling is good, the specs are outstanding to boot! I just hate the idea of a seperated world because of compatibilty, anyone got the low down on it?

-Ryan

I posted this in hardware forums a few hours ago actually, they got an article at tomshardware and hardocp I believe.

Looks to be quite the powerhouse but you can bet it will probably be like $1000

I wasnt too impressed by the graphics, Im definitly not going to dish out 400$ for a new console that really isnt that different graphically from my comp or xbox. I think Nintendo is the future of consoles, if their new system truly is as revolutionary as it sounds I won't buy PS3 or Xbox.

What graphics have you seen? The ones on MTV? Please those were nothing, look at the specs of the new Xbox, the amount of power that is going to be pushing the graphics is going to be on the verge of PC graphics if it doesnt pass it. The new system has quite a few new features, not just suttle ones either.

-Ryan

the backward compatibility is a major issue and will keill xbox360 if they do not make it so. anyway what the hell are they thinking about its a no brainer comeone microsoft pull ur head out your ass and get in the game!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom