Xbox-2 secret leaked in-game pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks. I'll wait till the next Playstation before I get another console.

X-box does nothing that a PC can't do. And I don't have to pay a monthly fee on top of my internet connection just to play any multiplayer game like I would if I owned an X-box.

dethangel said:
thats just rumors, microsoft is gonna sit on the success of xbox for a little while longer, i mean, halo 2 aint even coming out until spring 04, i doubt theyd shoot themselves in the foot by releasing xbox2 before halo2, thatll be a best seller for a while, not to mention GTA: VICE CITY, HALF LIFE 2, and DOOM III all coming out for the box within the next year

I second that..

I really dont like when companys come out with new Advanced things....like you go out and buy an Xbox then a year later Xbox2 is out........thats another 200 bux and now xbox 1 is useless.
pisses me off.
(but it is cool when you have money!)

Wow wow woo Now Kool The F*** Down a Min , that Sh*t ant a Screenshot from Xbox-2 thats fake u can make that with Jammaic Program , XBOX 2 has the stuff that u cant bleav a 3 Ganarastion ahead Grafic Card , 100,000,000,000 Free Space GB for Maps/Updates/Save...,and that shit playz All DvD's with a remote that comez with it self, peeps im gonna show u a Pic of RainBow Six 3 for XBOX-1 look at it , than imagin it 3 Timez better ! than thats XBOX-2's Grafic,or go look at Doom III Pic'es and Timez It 3
Go look at any Hight tec Game for (Only on XBOX) Games than make that games pic in ur Fucking heads Timez 3

:camera:
R63_Xbox_Mtn-Highway9.jpg

God peeps how Dumb can u be to bleav that Son of BE ich that Microsoft wuld ever make a Game that Looks Like PS2??? OR UBI look that shit thats alomst like reality GOD :mad: !!

1st off, test learn how to type

2ndly lencho stfu cuz alex knows a helluva lot more than you, and he was just stating a rumor that he had heard (hence the quote "I heard that the Xbox 2 was due out overseas at the end of this year.. However, I hear alot of things.. Is there any substance to this?")

3rdly if youre going to make an arguement, dont just say "youre stupid, or f*** this, f*** that, look at how i, chalk, alex, and lostman replied, those are good examples of how to post a reply that someone will actually pay attention to, its called "forum etiquette"

and lastly, heres what the official xbox mag has to say:

xbox2 (actually rumored to be called xbox next or something like that) will be based off of the ATI graphics chipset, rather than the Nvidia, will most likely have a "similar" version of an IBM processor as the new Mac G5, the ethernet prot will still be part of the package, and will have a much larger HDD, other than that, not much is currently known (ie: release dates, release titles, etc.) as it is still pretty far off, since no game has yet to even push the full power of the xbox, although Half Life 2 and Halo 2 are supposed to get pretty close

yeah, test needs to calm down a little. And, even though this might be a rumor, its very hard for me to beleive its gonna look that crappy :confused: . Ill wait till we get a little closer to the release date with some in game shots of games that were played on the actual console that is going to be released before i make my judgement calls.

I'll bet they are working on it... but they'll not release it for an age... We already know Halo2 is going to be for X-Box1 so they'll have to revel in its glory assuming its as good as it looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom