Xb\/\/@k$360 elite sucks! Read On

Status
Not open for further replies.
You of all people should not comment on thread jacking, as I see this as a common occurance with you. Anyhow, the compression ratio will matter very little in the over all scheme of things, what really matters is how it is UNCOMPRESSED and the loss ratio. The 360 has one of the most advanced chipsets to do this (yes, chipset not in the os) and it can do this ON THE FLY.

This thread is a waste I mean just read killians45's signature "If you argue with an idiot he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Now just replace "an idiot" with "TheEnd187" and you got yourself another true statement.

This thread is a waste I mean just read killians45's signature "If you argue with an idiot he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Now just replace "an idiot" with "TheEnd187" and you got yourself another true statement.

i should write that off as flaming and report you to the mods but... im not a 12 year old eric cartman wannabe like you

X360 Elite lacks PCM audio

even more backup for me that states xbox elite sux, making fun of its hdm1.2 and how it will force 1080p on all users lol so looks like m$ will force you to buy an hdtv if you want to use hdmi, unlike the superior ps3 that gies you countless options on how you want to set up your audio and video PS3 FTW!! sorry for the double post. also i dont want to argue with cake because as killians sig says i can't beat him he has too much experience

its not that insulting because it says that "the idiot will beat you with his experience" therefore you have experience

NO it does not force you at 1080p, and Sony has had there own problems with resolution, essentially a problem that is not going to be fixed, because as of now Sony doesn't see the desire to spend more money. Essentially, it supports 1080p, but on MANY models will not down to 720p, and will only go to 480... so, look at it any way you want, they dropped the ball on that. Now, the 1080p problem is for HDMI ONLY, and what they are not reporting is that it is for the HDMI add supports for the CURRNET 360's, not the elite coming out. Nice try.

NO it does not force you at 1080p, and Sony has had there own problems with resolution, essentially a problem that is not going to be fixed, because as of now Sony doesn't see the desire to spend more money. Essentially, it supports 1080p, but on MANY models will not down to 720p, and will only go to 480... so, look at it any way you want, they dropped the ball on that. Now, the 1080p problem is for HDMI ONLY, and what they are not reporting is that it is for the HDMI add supports for the CURRNET 360's, not the elite coming out. Nice try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom