The world of sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to get one, myself, but just can't afford it (cause I definately want a 360), so I'll go for a wii and get a PS3 way on down the road. Figured that would be the most economical way to do it, 'specialy with the new young-un. Almost 1 month old!! When will he be old enough to play games with me????!!!!

aaronkupen said:
Hmmm I'm going to get the ps3 and I don't think I'm a mindless idiot... I'm sick of haters.

Haha, sorry. I should have phrased it better. I was referring to people who are going to get the PS3 only for the graphics and not for the games :D

ok is it just me but when i go to play a console games i want an actuall controler like the 360 controler not the remote to my little sisters dvd player. great idea sony and nintendo!!!

Um..... Ps3 has a controller like the 360's. Actually let me rephrase, 360 has a controller like the PS3.
Oh wait that "controller" you were talking about that looks like a remote --> wait a second, that coudln't be a remote control could it? No way....

aaronkupen said:
Um..... Ps3 has a controller like the 360's. Actually let me rephrase, 360 has a controller like the PS3.

Why the rephrase?? I think MS had the prototype for the 360 controller well before PS3 modified the "boomerang".

*sigh*, well the current PS3 controller goes all the way back to late ps1. Just slight modifications.

Also, that wasn't an attack at xbox360. I was just pointing out that the guy posting above me was just making a dumb bash against anything but xbox360. That was the point of my message. Those childish and misinformed attacks just get me angry.

Ye the play station basicaly had the same controller as the xbox360's but it didnt have rumble or the joy sticks. SO SUCK ON THAT NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Joy sticks?

Okay people, you do realize that it is a fact that the xbox360 controller had the ps2 controller as a model? The fricken developers of the controller have even stated that.

PS3 has analog sticks, and it has motion detecting. Does 360 have that? Do all PS3 controllers come standard with wireless? Yes, does 360 have that? And yes, rumble will most likely be added on at some point during the system's life.

I didn't want to get into a fricken debate over a controller. Again Read my the post again. My point was just to dismiss a mindless microsoft fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom