The world of sony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrusthegod

Baseband Member
Sony pretty much has no future. With the latest press conference and E3 expo on sony, not only did sony announce that they will no longer be using their banana (boomerang) controller, but instead a quite similar version of the previous sony controller. Except, no vibration. Also, they added a button to the middle of the controller ... hmmm that reminds me of something, ohhh I know, the xbox 360 controller.
scej03.jpg

The menu button in the middle, nice job sony for stealing an idea. Aslo, they have a wireless remote, that looks quite familiar as well... oh wait... they stole nintendo's idea.
Sony-thief.jpg

A bunch of promises Sony made as far as graphics capabilities are proven false. Fanboys that saw footage were completely disappointed with the graphics. They said that they were basically the same as an average xbox360 game available. For example,

Promised:
tekken-6-2.jpg

Reality:
t20qv.jpg

Also, all the sony fanboys complained how the orginal xbox was "omg so freaking big" and "its sooooo heavy". Heres some food for thought, first they complain about its size, then they go and make the ps3 not only bigger than the xbox360, but bigger than the original xbox. What else gets me, is how the sony fan boys all joked about how microsoft was loosing so much money because of the hard drive in it. So that means that sony has to copy microsoft and use one themselves?? Makes no sense to me.

Dimensions:
PS3: 325mm x 98mm x 274mm / 5kg
Xbox: 320mm x 101mm x 260mm / 3.84kg
Xbox 360: 309mm x 83mm x 258mm /3.49kg

So... my question is, what will the sony fanboys say now thats its bigger than both systems and weighs about a quarter more than the original xbox?

Even better, the basic model of the ps3 will be utterly CRAP! Not only will it run you a good $499.00 smackaroos, but this is what it gives you for all that money:

PS3 w/ 20GB HDD @ $499 US
- No built-in Wi-fi
- No HDMI port
- No Memory Stick slot
- No SD card slot
- No Compact Flash slot
- 20GB hard drive
- No BlueRay

Ohohoh, but for another flipping $100 dollars to that price you can get everything the 20Gig version doesnt have. So lets see here, xbox360 = $399 for the best one possible, while the ps3 will run you $599.....

Im still not done yet, sony promised 2 HDMI's and have failed to do that as well, only 1.

I apologize for the length, but I just couldnt stop :p

thank god no stupid boomerang controller but what the no force feedback no vibration WOOT how $tupid ohh and that pic " What nintendo make we take " thats just plain n00bs sony... just because nintendo create better ideas than the sony can.. i never thought that xbox was heavy i thought it was light unless ppl are weak and cant carry over 3Kgs plus its not as if your going to carry it around with you all day like a psp is it.. ohh and its in the wrong topic shud be either in PS1/PS2 and PSP or general Gaming

No they arent, there is no vibration in the ps3 controllers. No forcefeedback. And they copied the whole remote idea from nintendo, where what you do with the controller does it on tv. They just copy and slap their name on the product.

hmmm you have a point it is horrible actually because if u look at the reality picture the hair doesnt look real and it seems like a PS2 game so much for an extremely powerful console lol

Sony didn't steal the idea from Nintendo, it was kind of a copy of Microsoft actually. Just clarifying there.

Also, aesthetics should never really be a factor when it comes to gaming. Who cares how big a system is, within reason of course, how heavy or what the controller looks like?
For the record, i really don't care that vibration is gone, but I do dislike the idea of the motion sensor.

If you want graphics capabilities, refer to MGS4.

P.S. I'm not a Sony Fanboy, just trying to add some balance to this conversation.

I'm gonna agree with my fellow above on this one. Cell processors and all that whatnot should'nt come into play when looking to buy a game console.

aaronkupen nice speech dude excellent one :) we will all just have to wate and see what this baby can actually do in your livinroom or bedroom whatever, i know i wont be complaining if i get one and i doubt it you guys will be :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom