Wireless Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzfan

In Runtime
WOW!, i got one of these for xmas and it is great. no lag at all. no cords no hassle. lplus the xbox controller cords are short so you ae kind of stuck if u have a couch far away. mine says it has a 30ft range and i believe it because i was in another room and was hitting stuff and it still work, not that u would ever need 30 ft, but its there. I have the Hip Gear one and it has worked great so far, it is very similar to the S controller, ive also seen the logitech ones which area a little different design aliitle more compact kind of like a ps2 controller. the only bad part is you cant plug headphones straight into the controller for live which isnt that big of a deal. but there is a plug in at the reciever so u can plug in a mem card or even the headphones if u were super close to the xbox. So i would tell anyone with an xbox or ps2 or anything to get a wireless controller if u r getting a new one, they r great. Does any one have one and know if u can use more than one at a time, or would the signal interfere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom