Wireless 360 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Omega

Solid State Member
Alright, I haven't been looking around at the news concerning the packages enough, so don't bite my head off.

I plan to get the $400 Xbox 360 (you know, the REAL one) But I have a question concerning it's wireless capabilities. That being, is it ready for wireless internet use out of the box, or must I fork over an additional $100 in addition to the $400 I'm already spending in order to get this thing going on my wireless network.

you have to cough up an extra $100 bucks and it plugs into the back usb port near the ethernet port

by the time you buy everything you want for this system..its gonna cost you a pretty penny.
Im skipping the bundles they are selling and buying just what I want.

i recon it will work out cheaper than the original and you get more offers and that because microsoft are trying there best to grab every % of the market they can lol.. and they eventually will be #1 too hehe maybe one day

BlkShdw88 said:
i recon it will work out cheaper than the original and you get more offers and that because microsoft are trying there best to grab every % of the market they can lol.. and they eventually will be #1 too hehe maybe one day

A scary thought, even if XBox is my favorite system out of the current generation, having them be number 1 would surely send a signal to Microsoft to stop trying so hard and start charging more.

Thanks for the heads up about the wireless attachment I need... another $100 down the drain to M$. :mad:

the 360 is Wi-Fi capable, network ready, and a rechargable wireless controller. Have fun, i know i will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom