Windows Media Center on Xbox : How do I delete playlist folders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad711

Daemon Poster
I was following these instructions on how to add NHL 09 music to the game. Part of it was making a playlist on Xbox first. Well when I went to the WMC on Xbox it started creating them for me I guess. Well I have since removed these folders from the Library that monitors these folders. Now when I go into WMC they still show up and I cannot delete them.

Does this make sense? Does any one know how I can delete them?

This is going to the XBOX area. As it is strictly a XBOX thing. Unless you can control the media center and the watch list from your Windows Box it is something that is beyond Windows control.

This is actually a WMC thing only. I can control the function of the WMC from computer or Xbox. Someone with WMC knowledge would be better then a Xbox user.

Are you trying to listen to music WHILE gaming? Or do you just want to have music in WMC to listen to in WMC? If you are trying to listen while gaming you need to set up a media share (using Windows Media Player or TVersity or a similar app) and make a playlist on your PC. If you mean just to listen in WMC I can't help...used WMC extender a few times and it's cool but it is also kinda slow and I would rather just use TVersity.

it automatically import your playlist from the computer inclucinding the ones the wmp automatically made. you have to manually delete those on the pc

find where wmp stores them. I think that it's in the application data folder or the temp files. I manually save mine to the My Music\Playlists folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom