Will XBOX play PS1 & PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy is terribly misinformed

Q: Has anyone plugged in a keyboard and tried to enter the BIOS setup?

A: No, it doesn't work this way! This isn't a PC and there is no "BIOS setup" screen!

this is only partly true, u can edit the bios with a mod chip

Q: Can I burn games onto DVD-Rs/DVD-RWs/DVD+RWs? Can I burn games onto CD-Rs/CD-RWs?

A: No. If someone says you can they are lying. Don't believe it. Things could change, but most likely it is not true. Xbox games have some sophisticated anti-piracy measures. Some people want to back up games, but shame on you if you want to pirate them. Buy your games!

Q: Why don't my burned music CD-Rs work in the Xbox?

A: Xbox does not support CD-R media. However, some seem to work anyway. CD-RWs are supported.

i think this guy work for MS since he has a "xbox hacks" website, but basically says that it is impossible to hack it (rofl, if there is 1 thing we have learned since the mainstreaming of the computer its that there is no such thing as "unhackable" lmao, look at the kids that hacked into the FBI's computer system), the thing with "you cant play cd-r/rw dvd-r/rw games" is total bull, why else would there be mod chips?

]
Q: I heard there are two different HDDs, an 8GB and a 10GB, is this true?

A: Yes, however the extra space doesn't help you, it just sits there unused (as far as we know now)

omfg how stupid!

btw this is from

http://www.siliconice.net/XBOX/FAQ.htm

Hah, Yes There /Is/ A Way To Play PS1/2/Nintendo/Etc.. Games On An Xbox.. You Can Save The /Entire Game/ To The Harddrive, Thus No Disc! ^^;

You'd Need A Mod Chip And A Few Other Things... Although They Claim That It's Impossible, My Bro-Inlaw Found A Site That Says How To, And He Fixxed All Our Xbox's So That They Can Do That. I'd Give Ya'll More Info But I'd Probably Get Kicked Off The Forums ^^; Email Me Or PM Me For More Info -.^

i'm pretty sure there are emulators that would run PS and PS2 games on a excutor 2 modded xbox! i' have a mate who claims he can do it, i'll have to see it with my own eyes!

Ya there are probably some emulator out there that allows you to do this. But the time that it takes to set that up wouldn't be worth it...

Hah, You can put PS, PS2, Dreamcast, Game Cube, N64, ANY type of game on a special modded Xbox. It only takes an hour to mod it, and you can just download the games, save em to cd, then save the entire game on your Xbox XD

My Xbox is modded so I can play ANY game for ANY system on it, and I have Anime skins on it :p and I never have to use CDs because I just save the actual disc to the harddrive...

OH! And btw, the PS/2 games play just fine on it too =)

I bet you're all like :mad: but if you just go to the /right/ sites you can find out how to do all this ;)

If I knew that it weren't against the rules, I'd post where to find out how to do it, and where to get free games...

is this post still used im trying to contacct moosen about playing ps1/ps2 games on xbox.

ramz28 said:
is this post still used im trying to contacct moosen about playing ps1/ps2 games on xbox.

Just Pm the poor guy. i'm sure if you ask nicely enough he'll tell you off the forum site so they don't get in trouble...:p

PS2 is not possible!
PSX yes but not PS2 its the way the console is structed that will not allow people to view its code....

ja broni I'm not to sure what you meant by not having the technology for cross system emulator. Are you saying you think the xbox can play nintendo snes gba ps1 and sega games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom