Who's modded an xBox?

Which Mozilla Browser is Better? Mozilla 1.6 or Mozilla Firefox 0.8?

• Mozilla 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firefox 0.8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Xbox does rock ive got :

Seagate 120gb HDD
Xecuter 3 with X3 bios which is unreal

done a few case mods new fan and a clear jewel xbox logo with a cathode light beneath it which looks pretty smart but not as good as the new crystal xbox which is awesome

id love to know if anyone knows where i could buy one of them!

got a crystal xbox with a 1.0 motherboard, and a 200 gig seagate and a new philips dvd drive. its a kick ass system. oh, and a smartxx modchip

and soon to be is a swapable led system, on breadboard

if any one needs an xbox modded, gimme an email. i do it all the time.

Just curious, someone mentioned, it's not hard if you're good at soldering. Do you HAVE to solder to mod some of the goodies in there? Or is that just for the modchips?

Brisky said:
Nahh, I don't want to contirbute to what was the partial downfall of the Dreamcast. People copied the games like crazy and no one bought any.

You can do the same with mods. Simply rent the game and copy it to your hard drive.

I think the industry's game prices are high enough as it is.

Though I do agree it can be neat to install all the Super Nintendo games for free and all, but I don't know. If you want that they do have emulators for old games.

Not to mention I don't want to have my xbox fried cause micorsoft some how detects that I have one.

Lets just say I have very mixed feelings about it.

that would be the most hilarious thing ever if they could detect it and fry your xbox. Yeah if anyone needs somehelp with modding their box you can ask me. Also a nice little place to look is http://www.xbox-scene.com they have plenty of tutorials and helpful information as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom