Who's modded an xBox?

Which Mozilla Browser is Better? Mozilla 1.6 or Mozilla Firefox 0.8?

• Mozilla 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firefox 0.8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Fully Optimized
This is not a "how" question, nor thread. The question is:

Have you installed a mod to an xBox?

It seems that more and more people are talking about it, but I'd like to know how many (that read this) have actually done it.

Dave :D

Mx-Chris said:
What if you've modded 20 Xbox's? lol
Can I enter the poll 20 times.....
I'm impressed!

It's good that you don't live close to me. I'd be dropping by and saying, "Hey Chris, I just happen to have my xBox......" Hehe!

Dave :D

Got new LED's, New Personalised Jewel & Nice Blue/Silver paint/Sticker job. Aswell as an Xecutor 2.3 lite chip inside. And a 40Gb Hdd inside. :D . xBox's rule>!!!.
Also i know a friend whose got Unix (like LinuX) on his xBox, with keyboard/mouse. Its a word processor lol :S.

I modded my xbox......I put an Executer 2.3b lite in it...am thinking of putting a 120gb hard drive in. did u know u can mod halo maps? its freekin awesome......go to www.halomods.com a lot of awesome mods for halo xbox. good luck in modding...it really isnt that hard if u are really good at soldiering.

executer 2.3 lite, 200gb hdd, cleared out cold cathode jewel, front button and controller port LEDS. All blue lights, painted silver and blue.

Ive seen a modded X box and that shi@t is cool. I want one so bad but I have other stuf I need to pay for before I do one. I like how you dont have to like change Cd's to play a game,watch a movie etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom