What is thisss?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldIndustries

Daemon Poster
Booted my 360 for the first time, first with Kameo. It worked fine...

HOWEVER...

PGR3 refuses to work. Every time I put it in and power up, I get this message "To play this disk, please put it in a 360 console". This is the same message you get when you put a 360 disk in a DVD player, or similar device... What gives?!

EDIT: And now it's working... Weird.

lol im sorry to tell you this but your disk drive is dieing on you. thats what happend to my unkle and few days later it just wouldnt spin anymore. apparently the disk isnt spinning fast enough for the xbox to read then itll stop working.

This could be bad news but you know, there is no repair for this unfortunately

Guess what? I found out what it is, and it's not the *******ed system! Yay!

It's the disk. It has some sort of defect, 'cause on the outer edge of the disk, the lining is starting to turn a different color (almost looks like if you breathed on it, has a steamy color), as if it's gonna peel. All my other disks work perfect. So I guess I'm gonna see if I can get a replacement game from Microsoft, if they believe I didn't move my console while the disk was playing (I seriously didn't). All I know is, I'm not gonna put that disk in there again. Even though the disk isn't cracked, there's obviously something wrong with it, and I don't wanna mess anything else up... I'll upload a picture of the disk to show you what the defect looks like after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom