what is the best way to have xbox vertical or horizontal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you soo took that the wrong way. Anyways i will close with this. I have seen more disks get scratched from a Vertical XBOX unit than i ever have from any optical device running horizontally. That dates back to the time when CD's were first released. So there has to be something behind that. I dont care if the system was made to operate this way, the disks were not made to operate that way, even back when they were first designed.

My XBOX has never scratched a disk, and i have not even a single smudge on my disk. I know how to handle my stuff.

Sorry but you jump to way to many conclusions. I am not the only person who said that horizontal is the way to go. All but 1 person in this thread said the same thing. Good luck!

yeah but it just froze on me now on saints row 2 its really going to anoyy me im going to smash it up soon because it froze upright and horizontal i havent seen it freeze on my other games but its not the disc it does it to some my mates but still not everyone has it im getting really sick and tired of this ****box and im honestly clueless i give up on it ive had 7 lasers in it already 2 drives
what should i do

Get a new xbox360 S. Keep it Horizontal and refrain from going vertical unless its absolutely necessary. Don't move the xbox while it is on, and clean it out periodically.

If you have it vertical, it's possible your unit is overheating and what not, these machines are supposed to be able to go vertical, but, due to the horrible layout/design, it's not healthy to do so.

i found out that saints row 2 has problems with everyone except ps3 as they paid out loads of money for a fix but microsoft wont do so but my other games have been played vertical for 6 hours straight and still fine but saints row 2 just messes up

Are you posting from a phone? Punctuation really helps people understand better what you're trying to say.

Yeah keep it horizontal, disk doesnt get scratched, and it gets better ventilation. And BTW when I see this kind of poor punctuation I tend to imagine the writer saying the problem with a very squeaky voice... Does anyone else do that?

Yeah keep it horizontal, disk doesnt get scratched, and it gets better ventilation. And BTW when I see this kind of poor punctuation I tend to imagine the writer saying the problem with a very squeaky voice... Does anyone else do that?

No, but I will now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom