what is the best way to have xbox vertical or horizontal

Status
Not open for further replies.

chairzard4

Baseband Member
I am just wondering what are the best points of each and worst of each im thinking of keeping my xbox vertical it use to be horizontal.

Best is to have it horizontal, since the disc reader is more reliable that way. Also, it's less likely to fall over.

Best is to have it horizontal vertical, since the disc reader is more reliable that way. Also, it's less likely to fall over.

And the main air intake vent would be on the bottom if you have it horizontal vertical, thus causing it to get poor airflow and causing it to suck up more dust, dirt etc (provided you don't have one of the new Xbox 360 S consoles).

my xbox is fine vertical im just wondering if it will be fine its worked all day it dosent scratch discs one bit but didnt microsoft fix this problem in later models myns a 2009 one

I usually image the disc to the HD so it wont use the optical drive, also have it on vertical and never had issues. Plus its running almost 24/7, but i also air it out every month.

my xbox is fine vertical im just wondering if it will be fine its worked all day it dosent scratch discs one bit but didnt microsoft fix this problem in later models myns a 2009 one

Didnt you just have a topic about a game being scratched up to the point where the system freezes when reading it? This is how and why it happened. Vertical scratches disks.

no i never said that ??? i said it was scratched were it couldnt read but not my xbox did it and vertical dosent scratch discs its made to do both im just wondering which is better if it scratches discs must be your xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom