wat does it mean to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmamione

Baseband Member
what does it mean to mod an xbox? Is it just changing the exterior or the inside performance?

First, do a search of the forum. You will find that answer.

Secondly, it could mean either, but usually is referring to the insides (like the harddrive).

Dave :D

Does it have to do with performace or hard drive space? I also looked online and it said something about LCD

Mod is short for Modification, so basically a mod is anything you changed about your Xbox.

Greg put it into a very simple definition. Just in case, here is Greg's answer stretched a little more...

A 'mod' referring to 'modification' is anything you do to alter the original XBOX. Most people use the term 'mod' or 'modded' when talking about installing or already having a modchip in their system. But, a modification can also be replacing the outer shell or casing, painting the case, swapping hard drives, adding lights and LED's to the system, replacing the jewel, adding extra components such as an LCD screen the displays customizable information, and many other things possible when owning a modchip.

Hope this helps! :)

well, then my xbox is umm defaulted i guess it would be called hehehe :) all i done to it is burned lots of music into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom