Using Flash Drive as memory unit for 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
not as gay as the flame war you are trying to start

You come in posting "PS3 FTW" in the 360 section, and now your trying to blame him for trying to start a flame war? Such a loser you are.

http://www.techist.com/forums/search.php?searchid=96623 (I've posted this before)

All you ****ing do is troll this forum. Why do you care so much to come in and say **** about the 360 and promote the PS3? Nobody cares what you think, and in fact, I would be impressed if you can find anybody on these forums that actually cares about your posts.

^from reading your posts your mama obviously didn't care enough to teach you common sense and how not to be a jack***

When I said it does not work, I meant 360 games are not savable on any old flash device. If it did, well, not too many people would be buying memory cards for their Core systems, would they?

Almost all USB removable storage devices will work with the 360, though. Just can't save games on it.

As for TheEnd... Shut up, man! God...

The End is just a common Troll on a good forum that no one likes or cares about. yet he thinks writing ps3 FTW!! makes him look cool.

awwwwkward

sorry to say but "your momma" jokes aren't in the slightest bit funny.

....is this where I say at least you tried?

Wow... TheEnd... watch it, that's probably a ban offense right there.... may wanna be careful, just a though and not in the slightest hateful, but careful what you say;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom