Trying to find the BEST/Easiest way to mod/homebrew/hack my old Xbox360 fat

JGwinworth

Beta member
I'm not knew to buildsing but definitely new to the idea of hacking my old xbox 360. I just want to be able to do to it like we all did to our original Xbox's. Basically just putting emulators and filling it up with roms and stuff like that and then probably messing with this Kodi thingamajig. Please anyone and everyone I dont even know where to start so lend me your expertise! Thanks so much. XD

Unfortunately this is a moral grey area for the forums; becuase it's not technically illegal to mod an xbox but the rules do mention hacking/cracking and a definite NO to sharing emulation information.

6) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.
Talks of items that are not yet available by any legal means will also be taken in under this rule. This includes Games, Operating Systems, Service Packs and Betas not released yet to the public. Since there will be no way for people to obtain these by any other means then by Piracy or Warez.

I've modded plenty of xboxes back in the day, similiar to what you're saying. There used to be many active forums dedicated to it. Many have died i'm sure but I don't even remember the names of the ones that were active.

Sorry bub

Now they have mini-PCs like the popular Raspberry Pi kit that are far easier to setup and configure than a modded xbox (don't cost as much either) and have more information readily available for general support, troubleshooting, ect. They also have the added benefit of being legal. (until you download piracy/emulators/roms/Kodi)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom