The truth about last year's Xbox 360 recall

Status
Not open for further replies.
God article, not particularly surprising given what I think about Microsoft. Typical big company trying to save a few pennies (relatively speaking) gets bit in the arse. Makes me wonder what other corners they may have tried to cut, though.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Microsoft has always been about the money (hence the abbreviation M$ or Micro$oft) and cutting corners to save money is what they're all about. It's a good thing that they've redesigned the console, but I'm waiting until the Jasper board (the one that will have the new GPU) to come out before I buy a replacement console (the Xenon model my friend gave me is still running even though I have to adjust the X clamps weekly).

Meh, they're a company and the main thing companies are out to do is make money, this goes for M$, Nintendo, Sony, etc.

Has anyone heard anything on the rumors that Microsoft may be allowing third party companies to actually manufacture their own versions of the Xbox 360? I think I saw a brief glimpse of this on Digg, but can't find it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom