Transfer Music files from old 360 HDD to flash drive

krazyq

krazy Techie
Hey guys is this possible?
I took apart the hdd and plugged it to the pc and it wasn't recognized, i'm guessing the format.
I tried putting the usb on the flash drive but it wouldn't detect the music files.

Is this method even possible to copy music files from the xbox onto the flash drive.
Thanks

Hey what's up krazy!!! Long time no see my friend.

While it's connected via SATA in your PC, go to drive management. You'll see an unnamed drive and that should be your 360 drive. Right click and select recognize drive. Then you should be able to have access into the hard disk.

Hey what's up krazy!!! Long time no see my friend.

While it's connected via SATA in your PC, go to drive management. You'll see an unnamed drive and that should be your 360 drive. Right click and select recognize drive. Then you should be able to have access into the hard disk.
B1!!!! whats up man, i was just tellin my wife that omg my sig is back!!!

and oh that's all?
i connected it via a hdd dock and yeah it wasn't recognized, showed it needed formatting...ugh i wish i tried that earlier...
thanks man
how you been though
i own a computer/cell phone store now, check it out
MyTechlife | Computers, Cellphones, Web Design, Accessories, and Repairs for all devices!

Is it that easy to access 360 drives now? Back in the day you needed specific software which understood the filesystem.

There is a popular program called Xplorer360 to access the files if going through the drive management and recognizing doesn't work.

it is the older 360 drive. the ones that are portable, i'll test it on our own drives before I call him back
thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom