TF2 for Xbox Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geomerge

Solid State Member
I wouldn't say it's a dead community, actually, there are quite a few people playing it, but I'm yet to see a lot of talk about the game, especially for the Xbox. (It's much more fun on the PC, but Xbox just has a certain chime, right?)

But I was just wondering if anyone would want to play with me sometime. I've got a couple of friends that play but it's just not enough! I love playing with my friends!

If you're interested in this game, I also direct you over to the tf2xc[dot]com. They have playdates on Xbox Live occasionally, which is how I found out about them. But if you do play TF2 a lot on the xbox I'd suggest joining that community. They're cool people! (My name on there is Tentaspy.)

My GamerTag is my username, GEOMERGE, all caps, no spaces, one word.

Thanks so much for reading!

I used to play it a lot last year, I got the PC version first but all my friends had it on Xbox, so I picked up a used copy of The Orange Box for 360 to play with them. I also didn't have a very good PC so the Xbox game ran better. However, I got a new PC and my friends all have the PC version so I rarely play the 360 version anymore.

Once I get my new PC I'm gonna be playing it as well.

But you guys are totally off topic! I was wondering who PLAYED it, and not who DIDN'T. Right?

So please be considerate of the fact that I don't have a PC. :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom