Teach Me!!! HALO 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SurgeVel's stats are crazy good, im at rank 4 and ive only played 2 ranked matches.

Anyway yesterday i had the most amazing game ever. It was 4 teams of 2 and within a few seconds my guy bailed, so i was alone. There where people with 100's of EXP and really nice badges and i almost won single handedly but i had a cramp from excitement in the last minute so i fudged it (lost by 3 kills only). But i had the highest single score against all those elite players.

I had 30 more kills than a guy with 713 EXP,
I had 15 more kills than a guy with 810 EXP and
I had 10 more kills than a guy with 849 EXP.

I have 35 EXP.

If you look at the stats most players have: Most killed by CypriotNEO (Me).

Here are the stats of the game, and ill upload the game footage later today, im VERY happy.

Stats: Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 Game Details
Download: Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing
Flash Video View: GameVee.com | Halo 3 Video | Video | Team Slayer - Abandoned - Almost Won.

As you can see, i havent played on this level before so it takes me awhile to figure out where everyone goes etc. LoL.

nice best I have ever gotten was about 30 kills but that was team slayer and it was 5 vs 5.

Thats still really good though.
PS: I uploaded it to a youtube like site for more to see.

Ok I watched the video and yo did really good for your level :)

But I will give you some tips to help you:

1) When you have a BR with you and there is someone a long distance away from you use the BR not the AR.

2) Reload, I noticed you would get down to like 4 or 5 bullets left and forget to reload you lost a lot of kills this way.

3) Don't crouch in an open area, There was one part were I saw you crouch walk over an area that was a complete was totally useless.

4) Let me start off by saying you did a really good job with grenades but if you almost have someone dead and they are still charging at you don't bother to throw a grenade, just shoot them.

Hope these tips help :)

Ok I watched the video and yo did really good for your level
Thank you.

1) When you have a BR with you and there is someone a long distance away from you use the BR not the AR.
Duh. Lol. Thanks though.

Reload, I noticed you would get down to like 4 or 5 bullets left and forget to reload you lost a lot of kills this way.
I usually do, but yeah i got frustrated at my self watching the video a day later, im like, WTF ARE YOU DOING?? RELOAD!!! lol.

3) Don't crouch in an open area, There was one part were I saw you crouch walk over an area that was a complete was totally useless.
If you reffering to the time when i owned everyone, it was trying to stay off the radar, any other time yes, i agree.

4) Let me start off by saying you did a really good job with grenades but if you almost have someone dead and they are still charging at you don't bother to throw a grenade, just shoot them.
Kk. :happy:

Thank you.

Man your teammate failed you so bad... you got all the kills yourself, talk about a 1 man team, even I could have gotten 4 kills to help you win

The thing I don't like about multi team is that you and your partner can be better then everyone else but not win because they kill each other... I love team doubles that's what got me to level 35 and commander grade one :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom