Steven Spielberg to Direct Halo Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
it could be really great..OR REALLY CRAP.

Since I've forgotten a lot of the book it wouldn't be so bad. I wouldn't want to read it again for the film though, as I Imagine they'd cut out important parts.

Only thing I worry about is it might start quite slow(kind of like district 9), not necessarily a bad thing but it might cost it reviews. Depends on how much treatment they give of his childhood(the experiments n such) and his training before getting the Spartan armour.

Also Not sure if I'd prefer real actors or a very realistic CGI experience(but you can tell it's not real people).

I think if the costumes were done right and worked well with the CGI it would work good that way. I just hope if they do that the people look out of place in the costumes or something like that.

Agreed. Though that being said, I wouldn't be adverse to either eventuality.

I mean look at something like District 9, that was basically a sci-fi alien flick, but it was pretty good imo.

I wouldn't have really classified it as the normal kind of sci-fi flick we usually see though. It wasn't a "save the world from aliens" kind of thing; it was a "Save the aliens from the world."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom