State of Decay (Class 3) by Undead Labs

Does anyone know if the Xbox One is going to transfer over your Xbox Live Arcade games? I just bought this game (Awesome game by the way) but a little aggravated if not.

Does anyone know if the Xbox One is going to transfer over your Xbox Live Arcade games? I just bought this game (Awesome game by the way) but a little aggravated if not.

Тhat is a good question, I know your achievements and friends carry over. Knowing Microsoft I doubt it. That is a great idea though.

Sad... But I don't plan on selling or trading my 360 in anyways. Will still be hooked up next to the new system (if I get a console).

edit:
I had my reg xbox hooked to my 360 for 6 months after I got my 360. Just as an incase if I wanted to play something older.

I just don't like the clutter and the wires. My PS2 is still in my entertainment center because I randomly play Guitar Hero or something else on it. It would be nice to have it hooked up all of the time, but it would just look messy.

It kinda sounds like the Sims Zombies

Sort of ... not quite though. It's less of a simulator and more of a third-person action game with simulation elements. Yes, time continues to pass and stuff continues to happen, but it isn't quite like decorating their house or sending them to work.

Think of it like the base upgrades in the Assassin's Creed series, only allowing you to switch between characters and play as someone else, but the upgrades don't allow you to directly do things. You do not, for example, walk to the workshop and upgrade your weapon.

In that sense, it's more like Dead Island without crafting, but with upgradeable bases and scavenging piles of resources (food, medicine, gas, ammo) instead of getting deodorant out of a backpack.

Back
Top Bottom