Star Wars: KOTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Masters

In Runtime
Anyone got Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic for Xbox? Just wondering how the gameplay compares to PC.

I'm probably buying an Xbox just for this game and Halo2.

Ken Masters said:
Anyone got Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic for Xbox? Just wondering how the gameplay compares to PC.

I'm probably buying an Xbox just for this game and Halo2.

Both the XBOX and the PC version are about the same, besides the fact that, if your specs are good enough, the PC sports a little faster frame rate and more "crisp" graphics than it's XBOX counter part, but overall, it is basicly the same game.

(Btw, Halo 2 will own!)

I think the PC has an extra level not available on the XBOX, unless you download it from the XBOX Live service. Overall, this is a superb game! I've beat it TWICE! It's a 10 out of 10.

You get higher resolution and crisper graphics on the PC version. KOTOR was definately the best game I've ever played. I found myself spending about all of my free time in front of my computer when playing it, though. Very addicting game. Unlike most of my friends, I played a light-side character, just to be different.

I'm in the middle of playing it now and it makes other RPG's look like chicken squat. It's go the best graphics I've seen on any gaming console.

Fable does look great too, Zero. I can't wait to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom