Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakie

Fully Optimized
... is my new favorite game for X-Box. My wife heard me talking about it to a buddy of mine and went and rented it for me.

Bioware + Lucas Arts = Game of the Year

Right on Guy, I need one of those. Anyone have good experiences buying Xbox's online? ...or should I just resort to Best Buy etc...

Hey Chalk, if you use eBay, they are usaully pretty good (buy from someone with high seller count and only positive feedback). You can usaully find it cheaper too.

The down side is ALWAYS shipping. You may pay $150 US for a new Box, but shipping will be like $50 US (exageration). You get the point.

Yeah Guy, the shipping charge always makes me think twice - but after some long thinking I ended up spending my mone on a Ice-Cube Mini Barebone w/ clear sides and nifty hadle for 260.11 total. Blew all my money :(

I bought a printer off E-bay about 2 years ago ... omg shipping was sooo much on an hp3 laserjet, and it turned out to have flood damage. (luckily I ordered a refurbished power supply and it worked) I went back and looked at the guys ebay positives, and yep -- every so often was a complaint like mine, 'he learned me real gud!'

Guess I'll have to wait until I can talk one of my friends into thinking they are tired of it (xbox)and should loan it to me. hehe

buy an xbox at a place like best buy or cirucit city so that you can get a warranty from that store. This way if it breaks (and it probably will) you just walk into the store, gibe them your xbox, and get a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom