Star Wars : Kinights of the Old Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouji-Vegito

In Runtime
This has to be the best RPG for Xbox. Lucas Arts and Bioware have put together a fun yet challenging game here. Taking place 4000+ years before Episode 1. You start out as a soldier who gets the chance to join the Jedi order. From there you are on a mission to stop Darth Malak from taking over the Outer Rim and moving on to the core planets. (i.e. Corusant). You find teammates along the way as you go through side missions that give you clues to complete your ultimate goal. Lots of things you can do lightsaber fighting for one thing, Force persuasion powers, the ability to throw droids and enemies across the room, just to name a few. A the while Fighting with yourself to stay good or go over to the darkside. Every thing you do effects the outcome of your characters balance.

Gameplay 9/10
Graphics 7/10
Ambience 9/10
Sound 9/10
Overall 9/10

This is a great game for Star Wars fans or someone looking for a good RPG for their XBOX.

Fun! I just played the PC demo - whut he seds ^^

Seriously, the lightsaber action and style of interpreting my 'spasms of input' makes for very cool saber duels. The force power is neat and you can throw your saber. I even experienced the saber on saber double opponent block, complete with the blistering sounds of saber on saber...cool!

I had fun in one from years back, and this one doesn't disappoint. ...me anyway. ;)

Now I need an xbox

I have heard nothing but good about this game.

Chalk where did you find the PC demo? I have looked everywhere.

Tries these but...

I actually ran into a lot of trouble trying to download jedi outcast!

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/html/demo.html
but this wasn't working yesterday....that gigex download crap wasn't downloading the demo, a 'demo' mpeg...even though the description on the site says it is the game download demo w/ extra level not in the bought game

http://download.com.com/3000-2275-10182752.html
I looked here too, but none seemed to work...

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/jedioutcast/
Finally found one where I could download it, but I had to keep 'refreshing' when on the ftp URL and not all o f the sites here worked fast... In my IE explorer, it doesn't return the error "too many ftp users" but in mozilla firebird it does. So it looks like a lot of the sites were loaded up 'cause of the popularity

and a lot of other sites took it off (dead links)...this happen because sometimes I think download rights are given exclusively to certain sites? I dunno...

If anyone knows where a reliable site is, please post. Thanks![

Hope this helps Guy, wish I read the forum earlier or I would have posted earlier. Have a good weekend all!

chalk

just realized I'm talking about jedi outcast, the one after the Kinights of the Old Republic...but I'll look for he knights demo...

Sorry for any confusion ...

Crack-head. ;)

I thought you were, I have Jedi Outcast. (PC)

Ã…nubis, you get this yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom