Splinter Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squaggleboggin

In Runtime
Ah, Splinter Cell - one of the best games on the Xbox. This is the type of game that you sit down for hours playing through. You'll be amazed at the graphic quality of this game, its immersive gameplay, realistic levels, and awesome physical moves. Splinter Cell is played from a 3rd person point of view. You are Sam Fisher, you are in a futuristic, yet realistic, world where a terrorist organization must be stopped. The whole idea is that you break into places, such as the CIA, to gather intelligence, assassinate terrorists, and do all sorts of cool things using spiffy weapons and gadgets. Over all, I'd give this game a 10/10 for its graphics, great gameplay, intuitive controls, great levels, amazing plot, and for all of the different ways you can interacti with the environment, such as climbing pipes, fences, and ladders, using ledges, using windows, rappeling, and shooting security cameras. The way to go about the game is to be as undetectable as possible, take as many head shots as possible, don't get caught, and save your resources. I did that throughout the campaign and I ended up having plenty of resources left over by the end of the levels. I love this game, and I can't wait for Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom