So who has an XBox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to need to see some more standout games for x-box before i consider buying it...halo is a start

i have one with the enigmah x chip installed.. it's pretty good i can play copied games on cd-rw or dvd-r... the controller is pretty big but what ya gonna do... peace

I have one and the controller is the best out of all systems, unless you have wimpy girl hands. LOL:D In my opinion it is better than my PS2, but PS2 is good also. I would give either of them up for anything.

My annoying twin brother has one, and he just got that XBOX Live. It now seems to be all that he does, play video games, buy video games, and talk video games.

I have one and it's excellent. No lag and loading time is minimal. X-Box Live! is great, too.

Your excited eh? I had one when it first came out, nice system... gotta get me another one day.

Chopper said:
Hey,
I was just wondering how many people here have an xbox. I don't have one but I played one a week ago at my friends house. I loved everything about it, but I don't understand why so many people complain about the controller. They say that it's either too big or that it doesn't feel right. I thought that it was perfect.
Does anyone here have one?

cheers

Yep, the controler is very good IMO. They basically took the design of the dreamcast controller (which is very good IMO) and improved it.

Anyway, great system. I don't regret spending $240 (bundle, 2 games, 2 controlers) on my box, and chipping it.

im thinking about chipping mine

is mod chipping it hard? or dangerous? i dont want to fock up my box, u know? i mean, im a computer guy, i work with comps alot and i think i can handle it, but i dont want to mess it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom