So i got one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a Jasper motherboard ? you're brother will probably know, ask him. If it is you'll be okay for RROD's.

The Wii has more games you prefer on it ? I find that surprising. Most good wii games are all on the 360 and PS3. But i guess the Wii's best games are the 360's worst games, all down to the Wiimote.

Have you used a PS3 yet ? now that is a good console ;) (Call be bias, i don't care :p I have had two 360's, and the PS3 is better)

I have about 10 three month XBL trials hanging around, not sure if they'll work in the US but it's worth a try. Thats if i can find them..

Well you have to remember, i just got the console Friday night and i havent been searching games. I have gotten the 4 mentioned in the first post, but yes my Wii still has more games i like cause i am a classic gamer and Metroid, Zelda and Mario still draw me in which are all on the Wii.

I know that given time i will find games on teh 360 that i like. But $$ is a factor. I am buying old used games. I got Lost Planet and Prey for $5 each. I dont have even the kinda cash on hand to buy Halo 2 for $15 let alone Halo 3 for $35. I am not even considering new games which are going for $40 or more.

I have played PS3 extensively. My mate has one. It has the familiar feel to it. The controls are there and i know them well. But i would have to sit and look for games on the PS3 to see if it would be worth it. I dont own one, dont plan on owing one. Out of all the games i played on it i loved Street Fighter. If i had the cash i would get a PS3 with that game and be happy for months.

This XBOX 360 is one that was just returned from M$ for fixing a RROD. So who knows what it has....

I know that in time my attitude will change and that i will find more on teh 360 that i like. It is just right now, i still love my Wii.

That's fair enough if you enjoy them kind of games. I guess I'm a typical gamer, I like my AAA class games with good graphics etc.

There are lots of good 360 games, just go on gametrailers.com and take a look at some games :)

I am a classic gamer. I played games back when the characters were nothing but blocks. So GFX isnt everything to me. I do enjoy gameplay controls more than GFX. So i am not a typical gamer. I can be happy with a NES and a few games for months.

I have been to many sites and will continue to do so and get more games as i can.

If you do decide to get a wireless card for it just look around for deals. You can usually get them for around $50 to $60.

Naw i just ran a 50 Ft cable from my router to the XBOX. It works cause i dont need it plugged in at all times since i only play at night. ;)

you should be able to get CoD2 and burnout paradise pretty cheap these days (both in my collection and played more than just about anything else on the 360)

What kind of games are you into? I'm very similar in my preferences (in that I care less about graphics than content)

I play just about anything really. Right now i am FPS heavy cause they were games given to me. My bro in law plays them mostly with his buds. I like just about everything though. I have a vast collection of games for my other systems.

I have looked at CoD, Burnout (Love that series, have like 4 of them for the PS2), Halo, Need for Speed Underground and so much more.

I know that my collection will build with time. right now $$ is tight. We all know how that is. I am just looking for a good game with decent gameplay. A good playing experience.

Lost Continent has been great fun playing. Love the story line and game so far.
Prey is the same way. I played the demo on PC back in the day and now that i got it, it is all that i remember and much more.
Legendary is fun. Different type of story line than i have played in the past, but interesting to say the least.
Dead Space i read some reviews on and it looked good. It hasnt diappointed yet.

So really any ideas that can be given will not be shot down. I can and will try and play just about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom