Saving Games to Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright peole i'm here to give u the real facts. w/e anyone else told u DISREGARD! i mean they're all talented computer users but modifying won't help u. it's the OS(operating system). i'll try and find the name but i currently have a very unique os for my x-box that diskimages games to your hardrive. pretty much what u asked for. you won't need a new hardrive it's just recommended. common sense u have more space u can save more on it that simple

alright i'm sorry i didn't read through all of the comments just the first page Mx-Chris got you in the right path

Dell XPS said:
I heard that you can save xbox games to the hard drive. i was wondering how to do it. please help

Simple.

When you go to save a game, just select the harddrive.

If you haven't saved many games to it, it should contain ALOT of space, and will easily provide you with the space you need.

On the GB left (I think GB....), it has said 99999 for as long as I have had it, and I have saved files for over like 20 games on it, so it shows no signs of emptying out yet.

Only time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know how much space a full xbox game would take? I am looking to buy a new hard drive for my comp and am going to put the 40 from the computer in the xbox but want to know if that is even worth it depending on how many games I could put on a 40. Anyone?

Thanks, I am putting a 160gb in it as soon as I get the chip that screws or bolts in. I dont want to mess with that whole sottering thing....lol

ok here's a question, can you save a game to your xbox HD, then transfer the HD to your computer to burn the games on disc, and play the disc on the xbox?:eek:

so the modded xbox can play VCDs too? i have only heard that it could play burned DVDs, but this would would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom