Saints Row

Status
Not open for further replies.

adawg1500

Beta member
i love this game!!!

Saints row is awsome!!! whos with me i know this is stupid but i just want to show my support for the game! im close to beating it and i already know that your guy dies at the end.and that lin dies in fact im already past lin dying but i cant wait to finish it and i really hope there is a Saints Row 2

I'm sure many people will appreciate you ruining the ending for them... i highly suggest that you warn people that you are going to spoil the game, or remove the parts which do. Think of others.

I have Saints Row - bored of it now simply because i have Crackdown which is SO much more fun!!

Once I beat the game I put it down and have never touched it since. I absolutely loved the game but the ending was terrible. I have to agree with Athlon, Crackdown is by far the best game I own.

Hated Saints Row. You can't fly, swim, or drive boats. The world consisted of only one city. The graphics were pretty good, but in my opinion, didn't even get close to making up for the rest of the game.

Hated Saints Row. You can't fly, swim, or drive boats. The world consisted of only one city. The graphics were pretty good, but in my opinion, didn't even get close to making up for the rest of the game.

Its only the first in the series of what i hope to come, IF the had included things such as Planes, Helicopters, Tanks ect ect they wouldnt have enough options for Saints Row 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom