Ryse: Son of Rome

The developer said the QTE was a small part and really only was part of execution/finishing moves, but when I watched it it looked like that was half of what the game play was. I have a feeling it is not going to be more than a 20 minute novelty play. After the initial wow factor it will probably get boring.

This seems to be the case with a lot of launch titles over the years. Just look at the 360 - the King Kong demo was fun running around as a giant ape, but then you play the actual game it it wears off.

Same idea with other games like Condemned, Perfect Dark Zero, etc. They're great at first because they are fresh, but after that, there's not too much to keep you around.

I played the King Kong game on the PS2 shortly after watching the movie and for some reason I really liked it a lot. There really wasn't anything to it, but it was fairly challenging and I liked the way it switched between Kong and the human. That was also one of the last games my wife played.

No just confirmed that the Wii U will have to too. The video below demos it on the Wii U. Pay no attention to the name of the video or the picture accompanying it. Weird.

RickRoll'D - YouTube

*Facepalm*
That doesn't work when previews shows the link...

Edit:
But I still clicked it cause I actually like the song ^_^
and... to make you feel like you got someone...

*Facepalm*
That doesn't work when previews shows the link...

Edit:
But I still clicked it cause I actually like the song ^_^
and... to make you feel like you got someone...

LOL I knew what I was doing. That is why I made the comment about the title and the picture. It was supposed to be an anti-troll troll. Like a post making fun of itself. Guess it didn't go over that way.

Back
Top Bottom