Rock Band 2 Instrument Compatability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know if rockband 2 will work with a guitar hero 3 controller and the rockband 1 drum kit? Let me know how all the compatability will work with Rockband 2 and guitar hero world tour, thanks.

According to IGN, the drum kit will work. I hope GH3 guitars will work with Rock Band 2. I like them so much better. I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

GH3 guitars will not work with any version of RB as far as I know. The GH:WT instruments supposedly will though. That was the last I paid attention to the news anyway, I tend to not care that much since I only have RB.

GH3 guitars will not work with any version of RB as far as I know. The GH:WT instruments supposedly will though. That was the last I paid attention to the news anyway, I tend to not care that much since I only have RB.

Guitar Hero guitars work with the first Rock Band, only the 360 versions allow this. I haven't tried Rock Band 2 yet so wouldn't know.

Does anyone know if rockband 2 will work with a guitar hero 3 controller and the rockband 1 drum kit? Let me know how all the compatability will work with Rockband 2 and guitar hero world tour, thanks.

If your band makes it big and I buy a ticket to your show... I'm going to be very disappointed if you guys come on stage with game controllers. That's all I'm saying... :(

I didn't know that they had drum kits and all this "huzzle buzzle" with a game... Wow! Pretty incredible.

yeah most of them are interchangable because the RB guitars suck... and the stuff from rb1 will work on rb2 cause rb2 is just a disk and they are coming out with improved drums i believe but thats it really.

i have the disk at work waiting for me :)

Yea, I'll be getting Rock Band 2. I think you can get symbols for the drums, I heard the new ones are more sturdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom