Riot Shield boosting MW2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trainers were the programs that had the hacks on them. They were simple .exe's that would open up like any normal program, usually coded in VB, and it would have buttons etc, ie: press this button it gives high jump, press this button it gives you a different gun, set this value and you will have that much ammo. It was fun when it was really easy, I mean anyone could do it back then. Now it's much much more difficult than using hex editing or address value poking. I did it for a couple of years and then I just got bored and went on...I've never saw the point in cheating since. It's fun when you've got nothing to do or it's useful when you need a quick cheat to get you passed something you're having a lot of difficulty with, but when people started bringing that crap into online servers and ruining games that were good...I mean...it's just lame and childish.

I have closed this thread and it will remain closed. The only reason I have no deleted it is so that this post could be seen.

As far as I am concerned, crap like this will be viewed the same as hacking a game and I will act accordingly. I do game, but I game fairly; if I can't do it on my own I don't do it. It is fracktards like this that ruin the experience for everyone else. No one who would take part in this should ever be allowed to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom