Red Xbox 360 Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Red Xbox 360 Officially Announced

For people like me that make a point of having your console match your interior decorating, there is a new Red Xbox 360 Elite system being launched with Resident Evil 5. I can't believe I am going to say this but that red would go nice with the accent wall in my living room.

A new red flavor of Xbox 360 was today announced by Microsoft, set to accompany Capcom's upcoming horror sequel Resident Evil 5 in a limited edition bundle. The bundle, available for the March 13 release of Resident Evil 5, will include a red Xbox 360 Elite with a 120 GB hard drive, along with Resident Evil 5 and several extras for $399.

The system now matches the error.

Just for fun they should switch the red and green lights, so that the red console will have red lights normally and instead of getting the red ring of death, it gets the green ring of death.

I have a black one. I cannot see me ever wanting a red console! That would just stick out like a sore thumb.

When they come out with a red Playstation, then we will talk. I sold my xbox on eBay with all the other junk. The older xbox 360 I mean.

Who cares? Microsoft making a big deal about the color of their hardawre now? Sounds like an oddly Apple gimmick:eek:

Sadly this gimmick is paying off. My brother-in-law saw this and now is considering buying one and giving me his Elite system. Just so he can have the Red one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom