the real power of xbox360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but the 360 costs 400 dollars while a monster gaming PC can cost upwards of 2000 many people forget that when it comes to the 360 vs. PC arguments

IMO, 360 beat the PC at the moment.

It costs less, give nearly the same or better performance as a high-end computer, and you can have four people playing on one machine.

In terms of gaming only though. When it comes to internet surfing, and word processing, a PC obviously wins.

I think the problem that arises in these debates is that there is a "failure" to communicate. These people, I think, are seldom arguing this with the same parameters in mind. I think generally when people say a console is "more powerful" than a pc they are strictly talking about graphical capabilities for games (cuz thats what consoles do, play games). So generally speaking, at this time, I think the 360 has the edge.

it uses dx9, but a *******ized version of it. Kind of supped up, so it has some of the enhancements of dx10 HOWEVER, it is not dx10, especially since no cards that support dx10 are even out yet.

I think people are in denial. No computer out has 3 separate cpu's clocked at 3.2ghz each like the xbox does. When it came out, yes it was more powerful than ANY top of the line pc. Believe it or not its your choice. Now, about 6 - 7 months later, maybe just maybe its about as powerful as a top of the line pc out NOW. Give it another year or so and it will be just as good if not almost as good. Again, what computer runs 3 separate processors? I cant think of any sorry. Now if your talking about the retards that spend 4 grand on a computer then its probably not as powerful as those. But I'd have to say that its definately the same if not better than a computer that you spend around upwards of a thousand.

I never said price was an issue, the fact is that you could potentially build a PC more powerful than the Xbox360. There was never initially a price range in this arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom