the real power of xbox360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good u better fuicking bow to my great wisdom. and while your down there on your knees bowing you can save your self a trip later on and blow me.

Jeeez, like I asked before... why are you so hostile man? I've had a lot of disagreements with Killian before but I repesct that guy, he knows a lot.

lol, it was sarcasm! calm down colby ;) Coming in here with a high and mighty attitude with all guns blazing is not the way to sway people, all you will accomplish is ostracizing yourself from others. However, guess its better blowing so we can stop the gene pool before it spreads. Man, trying so hard not to flame..... must.... not.... start... flame war.....

I say 360 cause it is less of a hassle to connect your pc to ur 42in HD TV. And personally i have never seen better graphics than Ghost recon for instance until it came out for Xbox360. I played oblivion on PC thought it was alright graphics nothing special but alls i ask for in graphics is that they are crisp and clean not edgy and crap like that but i say as of now it is 360 because of HD and bigger screen but yet PC will soon enought Prevail but with a very hight price!

Apparently you guys haven't heard of coolarer at xtremesystems forums, he has a kentsfield quadcore clocked at 3ghz at each core paired with an 7950x2 gpu... sorry xbox is not more powerful. In comparison with price theres no doubt xbox wins but the point is PC's > console systems.

Thank you updawg, that was my point. The initial argument had nothing to do with best bang for the buck or which one people THINK is better.

Not to mention id like to see an crapbox 360 play a game at 1600x1200 res and get frames of 50 and upward. (I saw it on GRAW on a Conroe system at CPL). Or better yet like my machine 1900x1220. No Xbox can do that, period. Idc what triple core ******** it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom