Proud owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that wasn't the reason I didn't get an XBOX. I like the games on PS2 more and think it has more potential then XBOX, that was my point.

Actually...

Randy said:
I don't like XBOX for this reason: Microsoft is supposed to file for bankrupcy in less then a year. They are meeting with all of their advisors all of the time. And Apple computers will have to use Intel Processors to keep Intel in business, even ask Steve Jobs.

I am not a XBOX fan either Rany, but I just am not buying the fact that Microsoft is going under. Besides that Gates bought a crap ton of Apple stocks, so if M$ goes under Apple may be coming with it.

You have to admit though... Bill Gates was smart when he bought 51% of Apple.

Not accusing anyone here...

It's strange that there are some people that will not buy a product because the owner of the company is a multi-millionaire. The owner might be the dumbest person in the world, which he probably isn't, and just hired the right people or bought the right product and made lots of money. Then we begrudge him/her because they had the foresight or luck to do that.

Y'all got to promise me that you'll talk with me when I have made my first million with my products. Please?

Dave :D

No, as soon as you make a million, people will suddenly start to think that your product is buggy and that you are ripping off the public, even though your products are being Pirated around the world. LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom