Project Requires skilled hardware geeks and xbox coders

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDG1

Beta member
Help is needed from anyone who is willing to work with me on a project I have wanted to start for a Long time...

a USB AM/FM radio tuner for the Xbox

I think i have a list of parts that i need... but If i do get them... and put it together... how would i debug it?

I have alot of other questions abotu this
so if ANY one with the knowledge could tell me what to do
or even tell me that I'm completely crazy to think that something is going to work with this...

just don't ignore this post if You do know anything about this topic

I really hope that some one can help me

why not?
maybe some people out there want to listen to the radio on their Xboxs...OH modded btw... i don't think that you could do this with an unmodded box...
and what with satelite radios and stuff...
there are lotsa things you could do with AM/FM radios on an Xbox
if the software was right...
but the software can't do anything without the hardware so I'm getting the essentials first
then again, Hardware can't do anything with software so...
YEA

my level of experience is... crap... RIght now:p
so i don't really know alot of what i talk about... like HAL... all i know about hal is that it stands for hardware abstraction layer, and i'm pretty sure that HAL is one of the lower languages that one would need for software on teh box to talk to the hardware

I'v gotten into contact with soem guy @ a college near me and he might know something about what I need to do... but even still
if i can get some one to help me out with Code if i can get the hardware working, would be awesome :D

and if this does end up working... well, i'll tell anyone who can help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom