Problem With 360 ¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Wow this is getting Lame ¬_¬

Right, i have a problem with the 360 this time not the controller ¬¬.

What it is, is when i press the Power button on the 360 all it shows is a Green "On" icon Nothing else, nothing at all displays either.. im running on HDMI anyone know what the problem is ?

Possible locking up (often a sign the RRoD is near) but not necessarily.

What kind of console is this (Xenon/Zephyr/Falcon/Jasper)? To tell, first you need to know if it has HDMI. Since you say it is, that rules out Xenon (the non-HDMI ones).

Look on the back at the amps, Zephyrs take 16A, Falcons take 14, and the new Jasper boards take 12. The reason I ask is Microsoft kept improving the consoles to prevent the RRoD. If you have a Falcon or Jasper model, you probably don't have the RRoD, but if you have an older Zephyr one, the RRoD is a fair possibility.

Does it do the spinning light thing when you power it up? Does it detect any controllers when you try and connect them? Have you tried a non-HDMI cable (component/vga/composite/etc)?

I don't own a PS3 nor do I plan on buying one. However, the PS3 failure rate is by far lower than the 360. It's a shame that our beloved xbox consoles have to be so ridiculously unreliable. I doubt that it will ever get much better though. MS is in the money business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom