Preview Last.fm, Facebook and Twitter on the Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Preview Last.fm, Facebook and Twitter on the Xbox 360

If you want to be one of the first people to try out Twitter, Facebook, Last,fm and more on the Xbox 360, head on over to this sign up page. Answer a handful of questions, click submit and wait for an e-mail to tell you if you have been selected.

Completing the Sign up Survey does not automatically enroll you in the Preview Program. To ensure a good cross section of LIVE members, we'll review completed surveys and make our selections based on variables such as region and connection type. To be considered for the program, you must complete the survey and provide your 12 digit Console ID. If your Console ID is not correct, you will not be chosen to participate.

Yeah I signed up last week for this. No big deal if I don't. I rarely use them but would like to see my facebook on there.

Edit: came home tonight and my xbox had a update. Now I have this on my xbox. got a email about it too.

I got the update a few days ago. Messed around with everything and it all looks and functions very smoothly! Really loving Last.FM as it is like Pandora.com with infinite skips!

I have a question for you. After I did the xbox update I checked my email and there was a email stating I have been added and to click this link to check for updates or something. Well I did and it stated my Console ID was incorrect or wrong so I needed to submit the survey they sent me with the new ID so I can get the update. Ever time I go back now and check it's still there! Obviously they did get my console ID hence the fact they sent me a xbox update!

Did you run into this issue?

It's not a big deal but I don't get why I would get that message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom