Playing ps2 games on xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

denysy1

Baseband Member
Hi,

My sis got an xbox for her birthday but she wants to play ps2 games. I know its possible if you install a modchip and load an emulator, but I've only heard about it in theory. Can somebody please tell me which modchip I should get that will allow me to do this, and will also be easy to setup... and if I will have to get any extra accessories?

Thanks,

Denys

But other then that? Because I already have some good xbox games as well, I want to be able to play both..

Her birthday, her Xbox. Shouldn't have bought yourself games for your sisters gift.

Trade it in. Chipping like that is, I believe, atleast on the grey line of legal (when it comes to cross gaming and such).

im quite sure that crossplatform gaming would be a dark and defined line in terms of the legality, hehe, ill leave you to guess which side of the line it is =P

yeh erm, not the best of ideas. You could do the smart thing, work for a day. and buy a brand new ps2.

there is emulators that will work but they are complete **** for ps2 games
they are mainly used for gameboy and old snes games

Or maybe u can convince ur sister to keep the xbox to play Halo :D. (Depends how old she is) I hav a sister whose only 8 and loves Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom