Play Xbox360 Games On iPhone and Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Play Xbox360 Games On iPhone and Android

Some were waiting with bated breath for the new Windows Mobile for such features, Novell has different ideas.

On Monday, Novell will demonstrate new technology that will allow Microsoft Xbox 360 games to be translated into iPhone apps. It also has the capability to be used to create Android games, potentially taking some Xbox games to the mobile masses.

1268602987G1Q8vKuD2r_1_1.jpg

While this sounds like an interesting idea, we will have to wait to see how this translates to a mobile platform..

Sounds cool but I don't know how you would play most 360 games with only a touch screen and an accelerometer. Maybe they will have some kind of controller they plugs into the bottom...

wonder what they mean by translate. No way apple and microsoft will work together for gaming on the iphone. Maybe they will have xbox360 "like" games which I don't see why they just didn't generalize there any way?

Sounds cool but I don't know how you would play most 360 games with only a touch screen and an accelerometer. Maybe they will have some kind of controller they plugs into the bottom...

That's what I was thinking. Why would you even want to play that type of game like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom