ordering fallout 3 need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

If the game is BANNED i would be sure that it would be illegal to own as well. ;)

Just like many drugs that are banned substances. It is illegal to have possesion of them. Same thing.

Cheers,
Mak

Hello,

If the game is BANNED i would be sure that it would be illegal to own as well. ;)

Just like many drugs that are banned substances. It is illegal to have possesion of them. Same thing.

Cheers,
Mak

are you sure from waht i was reading on other forums its only banned from sall and distrbution from retaill stores.but i'll still get it

Hello,

It all depends. I dont know Australian law. You would have to check the wording on their ban very carefully. To see if it is just illegal to sell and distribute or if it includes ownership.

Cheers,
Mak

Hello,

It all depends. I dont know Australian law. You would have to check the wording on their ban very carefully. To see if it is just illegal to sell and distribute or if it includes ownership.

Cheers,
Mak

i'll probably just get it of the net its not like customs will open it to see what's in the packge they need a beter reason than we just wanted to see what was in it,but if they take it from me they take it.which is why we need a R-18+ in australia so i dont have to get it from over seas,i'll just see what happens.sorry if it was hard to read at all i only just got up

Actually, they recently lifted the ban on Fallout 3. The reason they originally were not going to give it a rating (and by Aussie law unrated games are illegal) was for the drug features the game had including method of use and ability to become addicted. The Australian release will have some of these features altered or edited out to meet the rating requirements of the country and will indeed be available legally.

Actually, they recently lifted the ban on Fallout 3. The reason they originally were not going to give it a rating (and by Aussie law unrated games are illegal) was for the drug features the game had including method of use and ability to become addicted. The Australian release will have some of these features altered or edited out to meet the rating requirements of the country and will indeed be available legally.

cool i supose,i found out its cheaper for me to buy it from over seas any way so i'll do that.thanks for leting me know about that any man

Cheaper? That is interesting since I remember an Aussie friend of mine has, on several occasions, looked into buying overseas and having it shipped in and every time it turned out that the shipping costs brought the price to the same or more than if he just bought it locally (You guys in Australia really get screwed on electronics prices).

Cheaper? That is interesting since I remember an Aussie friend of mine has, on several occasions, looked into buying overseas and having it shipped in and every time it turned out that the shipping costs brought the price to the same or more than if he just bought it locally (You guys in Australia really get screwed on electronics prices).

i reon it would be cheaper im getting it from the uk from shopto.net which charge 4.19pound's for over seas delivery.hahahahahahahah yeah we do get prety much screwed over dont we haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom