ordering fallout 3 need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup.iv been looking around on the net for tihs found amazon.ca for 55$ aus but considering the game got banned im australia im wondering if i was to buy it would it be allowed in if customs look in the box.i know it is quite some time away to been released im just trying to clear things up.thanks in advanced

I believe, if you import it, it should be alright. Although if you try to order it through an Australian site you won't be able to order it. Try a dedicated import site rather than risking a global site such as Amazon.

I don't any import sites anymore, I one I used to use was taken down for some reason, but some of the other people here may have some recommendations. Or failing that, you could Googling it to see what you can find.

In that case, as I said earlier maybe some of the other members here could direct you to some if they know of any.

yeah man i'll just have to sit tight than im sure someone willknow of somethign

any more ideas people:question:

come pn any more sugestions

come on any more sugestions for some good safe importing websits please

ok so im now wondering if any one on here is willing to buy it for me i'll be willing to send you a money order or sumthing. thanks in advanced

Okay first. There is no reason to post 5 times in a row. 2nd try googling around a bit for Australian Importers. I got a hit right away.

NCSX.com and Play-asia
Welcome to Video Games Plus Online

Also check on the forums of sites like GameStop or Game TRailers. A gaming site like that to see how others are doing it.

No one here will do the shipping cause i think it is technically illegal for us to ship something liek that over seas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom