It is ordered! yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

In Runtime
I ordered my new xbox premium edition yay!
now.. I would to know your oppinions about some things.
If I want to buy some wireless controllers should I buy from amazon or try some used ones at gamestop the question goes for buying games too.

Also, what games are must have for xbox?
I enjoy shooters and some rpg games.
I have fable and I was thinking of ordering Halo 2.

I hope you mean Halo 3?? :p

Well for shooters and RPG's you can't go wrong on a 360. Grab Gears of War 1 (rental), play through it to get the story and hang of things. Then buy Gears of War 2. Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 or 5 are all good choices. As for RPG's, you should get Lost Odyssey (on disc 3 of 4!) it is definitely a great RPG experience. If you have Fable 1, beat it, then grab Fable 2! Also, look for the upcoming Star Ocean 4. Blue Dragon was a decent RPG, oh and get Fallout 3!!

As for getting used/new.... I would try to find deals on new games first. Check eBay. I see lots of listings for new and sealed games selling for $30 or less (including recently released games). Also check NewEgg for the games that are still $60, as you can get most for $56 or $54 and free shipping to save a little bit. I would never get used games from GameStop. If you want to get used, get it off of Amazon and make sure they have a good feedback, although, the used games on Amazon are usually more expensive than eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom