Online Repair Site for Xbox 360 Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
In the hopes of making repairs faster and more efficient, Microsoft have set up an online option for customers in the United States. Here's what was posted on the Microsoft owned GamerScoreBlog:

For those of you who require sending your Xbox or Xbox 360 in for repairs, we now have another option to speed things along. Xbox.com has an online option for customers in the US, now available at service.xbox.com.

This new service lets you register your Xbox or Xbox 360 console, setup a repair, and track the status of the repair, all online. This new site lets you create In-Warranty or Out-of-warranty repairs, and even gives you a $5 discount for Out-of-Warranty repairs.

We hope you don't need to use it, but if you do, we hope it speeds things along.

News Source: Planet Xbox 360

lol MS Pwnz themseleves, I wonder if there will be a limit like you can only get it repaired 40 times, while under warranty or per year

i rather send my 360 in rather then knowing the best upcoming game on my system is Kill Zone 2....oh well theres always ps4

yeah dont worry emmteo illl be playing ps3 while you wait for the usps lady to bring you your refurbished 360

haha, id rather do nothing than have the shame over my head of owning and playing a ps3. i'll gladly send my 360 away for repairs and go without for a week than own a ps3

yeah dont worry emmteo illl be playing ps3 while you wait for the usps lady to bring you your refurbished 360

weird seeing that my xbox 360 is up and working right now. good try tho.

btw, i understand you might be "playing" with your ps3, but we all know its not games.

Well, the knowledge that you can buy 2 of the core systems for cost of the PS3 prolly makes 360 owners more secure.

If my 360 went out I'd charge a new one...and keep the packing in perfect condition, then when the new one came back, return it and have it charged back to the card.

It's annoying that it only applies to those in the US! Once again the US gets all the goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom