Online Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesin71

Beta member
I'm well on my way to getting set up for online gaming! I finally will have high-speed internet at home. I found a deal at http://specials.comcastoffers.com: 6 months for $19.99, $50 cash back and a free modem.

I can't wait to get hooked up and be able to beat you all into a bloody pulp online!

Lol what games you got online i have....
cs
pandora tommrow
rainbow six 3
unreal championship
unreal II the awakining
inside pitch 2003
return to castle wolfenstin
some stupid star wars game clone wars
phantsey star online
soldier of fortune II double helix
and I have halo 2 reserved
try to whoop me I dare ya:)

Online gaming is amazing! I could write a 10 page report on it's pros.. One of my favorite online games (and even for the offline content) is Rainbow Six 3 (also Rainbow six 3:Black Arrow is the updated version of RS3) if your into 1st person shooting games, stratagy, army, and real life action.. You got to pick this game up..
10/10 i rate it..

When you get live, don't be alarmed at the vast amount of little boys who like to go around saying "touch my" (you can guess what i mean) and people screaming into there mics etc.. Once you find a group of people to play with it's so much fun.. I've been playing with the same people for about a year now (i still go out and seek out new players to!) and we have all became good friends and hopefully one day want to meet eachother for a big xbox party basically :)

if you ever want someone to play with my gamertag is:

Acid Burn84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom