Oblivion Fun Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again

How much does a skeleton key cost ??

Also, i have something annoying, i sneak upto someone in bed and at close range i will fire my bow straight in the head, they will get up out of bed and it'll be right through the middle of the chest. Very annoying.

The skeleton key isn't bought, you have to earn it by doing a quest from Nocturnal.. who is a dedric god... you have to be level 10 before you can do this quest.

This is what he looks like
OB-Img-ShrineofNocturnal.JPG

I dont know whats on the go with the arrow not going trough somebody's head.

Ah, im level 13 now.

Im already level 88 Acrobatics :). Level 55 Theif annd some others good skills that i cant remember.

What happens when i get to level 100 acrobatics ??, can i go any higher ??

I dont know, but i know with enchantments and stuff your skill can go higher, with all my gear on my character has a sneek skill of about 160 lol.. and paired up with 100% cameleon, you cant see him or hear him, hes not even a blur on the screen, makes the game to easy lol, which is why i dont use it.

But you should get that key seeing your level 13, it has a +40 security modifier.. lol... my security is also over 100 thanks to this tool.

Get what key !?!?. When im like level 100 sneak is it true that i can go up to people right in front of them and my visability meter wont glow yellow like it normally does ??.

Were can i get better armour from like Daedric and Orc Glass ect ect.

No they can still see you no matter what your sneek is.. they just cant hear you... If its dark you can walk circles around them and they might not see you.

Like I said Items are leveled with you, so you might not find some dedric stuff until your level 18

go get the skeleton key from the dedric shrine, you will never need another lockpick, to find him Start in Leyawiin. Leave through the North East gate and follow the road north. You'll pass the Ayleid citadel of Veyond, Blanken March and find a dirt path on your right leading to the Shrine.

You have to be at least level 10 to do this... Which you are..

Why do i need to be atleast level 10... is there gona be tough monsters and stuff to fight and a loooong quest. Or do i just go search for it ?.

I can manage waiting till lev 18, Drarven armor looks cool at the moment.

Thanks Again. O yeh... Isnt the Xbox 360 Live update suposed to be in like 1 hours and 6 minutes ?? (7th may 00:01 am) ?? (UK Time)

You just have to be level 10 because getting that Key as a level 1 would completely unbalance the game.

He gives you a quest... but its not very hard.. find some theaves and get an artifact back that they stole.

Yes the new update is Beginning the week of May 7, 2007, the Xbox 360 Spring Update will provide owners worldwide with access to Windows Live Messenger features, broadening the communication options on the Xbox LIVE social network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom